Hit the slopes! foursquare Follow Friday, winter edition! #4sqFF
Whether you live for slaying the pow on a double black diamond or prefer the sane-person option of sledding and hot cocoa, there’s always plenty of fun to be had on a winter vacation. For this week’s Follow Friday, we’ve got a bunch of lists to help you plan your trip to the mountains. Start perfecting those snowball-making techniques!
- Up for anything? Check out the Best Skiing in the World!
- In Vermont? This is your list.
- Aloha Ski and Snowboard Rentals in Park City, Utah has great recommendations, including where to stay and store your gear.
- Aspen/Snowmass in Aspen, Colorado has great tips and lists on where to eat, hiking spots, and more.
- Exclusive Resorts has a list of great US ski spots.
- Or, perhaps Dolce&Gabbana’s list of cozy, glamorous snow spots around the world is more your style.
We’ve also partnered with a bunch of ski resorts – check out their lists below, and check in when you visit to unlock their badges!
- Mount Snow in Vermont has tips on how to beat the crowds, food and rental recommendations, and more.
- Whistler Blackcomb in Whistler, British Columbia has tons of tips and lists, like off-mountain adventures.
- Sun Valley in Idaho has tips at over a hundred places in the Sun Valley area, from skating rinks to breakfast spots.
- Jackson Hole in Wyoming has tips about gondolas, spicy margaritas, and oh yeah – all that snow.
- Heavenly at Lake Tahoe in California has a list of their best hidden stashes.
- Sunday River in Maine has a list of all eight peaks, plus tips on food, parking, stashes and more.
Bonus: Want insider tips from the US Ski Team? Follow Audi on foursquare to get the scoop, unlock the Audi Winter Ride badge, and get 20% off anything in the Audi collection!
Got a list of great snow spots for the winter? Post it in the comments!