Check-ins for charity, tips for travel, free Red Bull – check out what’s happening on Foursquare in Germany
Foursquare can help you find amazing tips and deals from locals, businesses, and brands when you’re on the go. Live in Germany? Take a look at some of the awesome things you’ll see when you open up Foursquare, from insider tips for when you’re traveling, to free beverages when you check in at special locations and events:
- Rossman drugstores are donating money for every check-in at one of their stores to Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevoelkerung
- Focus Online, a daily news website, has left over 250 tips around Germany highlighting the best places places to visit while traveling.
- Linde’s scientific fun facts (in tip form) might tell you something you never knew before while you search in Explore.
- Deutsche Bahn, the national railway, is helping travelers at their stations with 150 tips that highlight shops and historical facts in the area.
- Lufthansa left tips for its over 130k fans on Foursquare to help them have the best travel experiences possible.
- Planet Sports will give you a free Red Bull when you check in at one of their locations
- The Rolling Stone Weekender Festival gave free beer to people who checked in at this year’s event. Prost!
Enjoy those free Red Bulls! And look out for more great specials and tips like these when you use Foursquare to find the next great place to go.