Runway shows, sample sales, and secret after-parties – make the most of Fashion Week with Foursquare
Fashion Week is here! Whether it’s your first New York Fashion Week or your fifteenth, use Foursquare to make sure you don’t miss a beat. Open up the app to get insider tips from the experts, score exclusive savings when you check in, and discover places and events when you’re on the go. Here’s how you can make the most of #NYFW:
- Check in when you’re at your favorite designers’ shows (that not-Yves Saint Laurent show? You’re so there). Thanks to Lucky Magazine, you’ll see the events already listed in the app.
- Keep an eye out for insider tips from DailyCandy in Explore, and like their page to see them all.
- Unable to get to the runway? Unlock the DailyCandy Fashion Editor or Fashion Week 2013 badge when you check in at boutiques, popular Fashion Week haunts, or when you check in and mention “Fashion Week” or “NYFW” between February 7 and February 14.
- Feeling fashion fatigue? Stop by the Amex Area at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week main lobby to check your coat, grab a healthy treat at the Refresh Bar, and check in. And if you’re honoring LFW in the UK later this month, sync your Amex card to Foursquare and save money at local stores like Harrods, Gap, Banana Republic, and House of Fraser.
- Be one of the first 40 people to check in at the Union Square Walgreens at 14th and 4th on Saturday, and you could snag a Fashion Week survival kit filled with goodies (or maybe a $25 gift card!).