Super-specific searches to suit your every need — Foursquare does it better.
When you’re looking for somewhere to eat, sometimes you know exactly what kind of place you want — cheap or fancy, sushi or Mexican, an old favorite, or a place you’ve never been. With today’s update for iOS and Android, Foursquare helps you find exactly what you want, whatever that may be.
Try these five searches. They show exactly the type of thing you can only do with Foursquare (get super specific, we dare you):
- A cheap sushi place that’s nearby and open now, but that I haven’t been to yet.
- A bar downtown that’s new to me, but that my friends have been to. Oh, and that has margaritas.
- A Moroccan restaurant that has tagines on the menu, but isn’t going to empty my bank account.
- One of the museums in Paris that my friend Matt went to last year, that’s also near my hotel.
- A burrito place I’ve been meaning to try (it’s on my to-do list) in San Francisco, that’s in The Mission and open right now.