It’s official- The FIFA World Cup 2014 kicks off today. If you didn’t score a ticket to Brazil, Foursquare can help you find the best places to watch the games. Just search Foursquare for “soccer bar” and we’ll find places near you.
Here are 6 of our favorite places to watch in NYC…
1. Watch Germany take on Portugal at Zum Schneider. With 14 German beers on tap (and no penalty for trying every single one), you’re sure to get into the World Cup spirit.
(Photo by: Joanna L)
2. Want to get some sun while you cheer on your favorite team? Catch who’s offside, outside, at Bonsignour in NYC where you can watch the games on the sidewalk.
(Photo by ThePurplePassport.com)
3. Rooting for England? Get down to the Black Horse Pub for a unique Brooklyn (and British!) experience.
4. Fan of Brazil? Check out Beco in Brooklyn.
5. Get chanting “USA, USA!” in Brooklyn’s country-and-western styled LoneStar Bar & Grill.
(Photo by Dmitry I.)
6. Looking to watch the Russian and Bosnian games? Check out this Eastern European bar, Blaue Gans.
Have fun out there!