When you check in on Foursquare, we show you great tips nearby like the ones below from people visiting the MoMA in NYC.
1) The best time to go to avoid crowds is…
According to our check-in data, the least popular time to visit is on Tuesday afternoons after 1pm. Have fun!
2) Take this hidden elevator to save time!
3) If you’re with a large group, consider buying a membership instead of individual tickets to save money.
4) Avoid long lines by buying tickets on your phone.
Skip the line by buying tickets straight from the app. Free audio tours within the app are a plus.
5) Want to see everything? Start from the top.
Here’s another tip we like that we’ve seen echoed many times from people who use Foursquare at the MoMA. Start from the top floor and work your way down. It’s the best way to see everything.
Want great tips everywhere you go? Download the free Foursquare app now.