We designed our new app, Swarm, to be the best way to keep up and meet up with your friends. That’s sometimes based on where you are, and sometimes based on what’s happening next. For what’s next, we created plans with people nearby in Swarm.
Swarm plans are different. It’s a new riff on planning, focusing on your nearby friends. There’s no invite list, and you can leave it as open-ended as you want (our favorite plan during testing was “beer?” It got 17 replies.) In our early group of testers, here were some that worked best:
- "Who’s up for drinks after work?"
- "Anyone want to see Godzilla this weekend?"
- "Got two extra CHVRCHES tickets for tonight. Anybody want them?"
- "Weekend recommendations? My parents are in town…"
- "Birthday drinks Saturday, 9pm, @Ace Bar. Come join!"
Plans are visible to all your friends in your city. It’s great for just throwing ideas out there. We’re looking forward to see how you use it.